Schweser’s Online Mock Exam
Candidates can practice taking the computer-based test before exam day with the Online Schweser Mock Exam. This realistic exam simulates the interface, format, difficulty, and length of the actual CFA exam—helping you develop your test-taking skills, identify your weak areas, and demonstrate your mastery of the CFA Program curriculum. Afterward, view answer explanations, check your score compared to those of other candidates, and drill deeper into each question with our Mock Exam Tutorial.
- Three modes:
- Exam Sim: Take the exam using the actual interface you’ll encounter on the computer-based CFA exam.
- Online: Take the exam using the standard Kaplan Schweser online interface.
- Print: Take the exam on paper and enter your answer choices in an online answer form.
- Timed exam of 4 hours 30 minutes (consists of two sessions of 2 hours 15 minutes)
- CFA Institute topic weightings
- Printable answer key and online answer explanations
- Online scoring and performance tracking by topic area with a comparison to other Mock Exam candidates
- Answer explanations that include LOS and CFA Program curriculum page references for every question
William Krantz, CFA
Larry Harris, PhD, CFA