Spring 2022 USC/CFALA CFA® Level I Review Program
With a January 2022 - April 2022 course schedule, this program is designed to keep you on track to study and prepare for the May 2022 CFA Exam. Classes will be hybrid (attend in-person or virtually) and all classes will be recorded for on-demand viewing.
In the USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program, you will be exposed to more than 40 practitioners and academics who serve as instructors, coordinators, and directors of the program. The instructors are all specialists in the part of the CFA® curriculum that they teach. They regularly address curriculum issues in their professional practices and bring their practical experience to our courses. Our instructors' wide variety of experience will provide you with diverse perspectives on all aspects of financial analyses. Read instructor biographies here.
PLEASE NOTE: To attend USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program courses in-person at the University of Southern California (USC), you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. The USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program’s safety measures and precautions may change based on the evolving circumstances involving the Covid-19 pandemic.
|Level I||Saturdays, beginning January 8th, 2022||9:00am - 4:00pm||Approximately 13 Saturdays prior to the CFA Exam||University of Southern California (USC)
Marshall School of Business
- In-Person Instruction: Insight from industry professionals and top finance professors.
- Live Video Streaming: View the live instruction remotely from the comfort of your home.
- Class Recordings: Watch recordings of the instruction on-demand and at your convenience (accessed via our website - iOS and Android compatible).
- Full length Practice Exam
- Mentor Match
- Schweser Study Notes: 6 volumes, Quick Sheet and Practice Exam Volume 1 (e-books provided; hard copy available via Schweser, just pay shipping and handling).
- SchweserPro Online Question Bank
- Candidate Connection (CFA Society Los Angeles Member Benefits)
- Program Pledge
- Bonus Classes
- CFALA LAB (Problem Solving Tutorials)
In-Person Instruction provides the opportunity to receive in-person insight, knowledge, and networking with industry professionals and top finance professors. Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Live Video Streaming
View the live instruction remotely from the comfort of your home. Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Watch recordings of the instruction on-demand and at your convenience (accessed via our website - iOS and Android compatible). Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Full-length Practice Exam
As a tool to assist you in assessing your strengths and weaknesses, you will receive a Schweser online mock exam and the answer key for self-grading and assessment. Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Each Level I candidate enrolled in the Review Program may elect to be paired with a local CFA Charterholder. The CFA Charterholder will provide guidance and support through the exam preparation period. Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Supplemental Study Materials Included
Schweser Notes and SchweserPro Question Bank (e-books) are provided to all enrolled candidates at no additional charge. A physical copy of the Schweser Notes is available to purchase once you have received access to the electronic version. Please contact Schweser directly to get your hard copy for FREE, just pay shipping and handling. Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Candidate Connection introduces candidates to the benefits of Society membership. Those enrolled in the Review Program will be able to attend Society events at member rates (excluding the Annual Meeting and select events) for the period in which they are enrolled in the course (January - June). Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
The USC/CFALA CFA Review Program is committed to helping candidates master the Candidate Body of Knowledge and become CFA Charterholders. If you take our Review Program, and fail the CFA Exam, you may retake our review program for $500 (within a 12-month period). We will rebate 100% of your 2nd registration fee after you have retaken the CFA Exam. Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Schweser Notes and Pro will not be included with the repeat level.
To use the program pledge you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed program pledge form to the CFALA office
- Submit failed exam results to the CFALA office (verifying you sat for the exam)
- Contact the CFALA office for a special registration link to receive the $500 price
- Sit for the exam
- Submit your 2nd exam results within 30 days of their release
- Accounting Essentials
- Accounting Review
- Quantitative Methods Review
- Study Tips and Test Taking Tips
With approximately three LAB sessions, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, seek advice, and work on solving problems with one of our instructors in preparation for the exam. Back to Tools & Benefits ^^
Follows CFA Institute Prep Provider Guidelines. Required Disclaimer: CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by the USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program. CFA Institute, CFA® and Charter Financial Analysts® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Early Registration Fees (Expires December 17th, 2021)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes and extended early registration.
- Membership ($150 discount): Please note that being a candidate in the CFA Program with CFA Institute does NOT mean that you are a member of CFA Institute or CFA Society Los Angeles.
- Returning Candidate ($100 discount): For candidates that have previously taken our review program.
- Decline Schweser Notes and Pro ($150 discount) Discount Code: NoSchweserSP22
- Program Pledge: Only applies to those who have taken both the exam and the review program within a 12-month cycle. Please note that Program Pledgers will NOT have access to Schweser Notes and Pro.
*Please note that all discounts EXCEPT the program pledge may be combined. Early Registration Rate ($300 off) expires December 17th, 2021.
Email email@example.com for discount codes.
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to pay by check. Your registration will be completed
manually and you will receive access once your check has been deposited.
Mail Check To:
CFA Society of Los Angeles
13400 Riverside Drive, Ste. 215
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing, please email email@example.com. There is a $649 non-refundable deposit, and you will be charged $100 per Saturday class that has been taught up to the day your written cancellation is received. There will be no refunds after February 18th, 2022. All class times and locations are subject to change.