Spring 2021 USC/CFALA CFA® Level I Review Program
With a January 2021 - April 2021 course schedule, this program is designed to keep you on track to study and prepare for the May 2021 CFA Exam. However, the curriculum covered in this program will be applicable to all 2021 CFA Level I Exams.
In the USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program, you will be exposed to more than 40 practitioners and academics who serve as instructors, coordinators, and directors of the program. The instructors are all specialists in the part of the CFA® curriculum that they teach. They regularly address curriculum issues in their professional practices and bring their practical experience to our courses. Our instructors' wide variety of experience will provide you with diverse perspectives on all aspects of financial analyses. Read instructor biographies here.
Did you miss the first three classes? Don’t stress! All classes are recorded, instructors can be contacted via email at any time, and the LAB allows you to catch up on any topic necessary.
*Extended Access: Due to the unprecedented circumstances and challenges involving the COVID-19 pandemic, your access to 2021 class recordings and presentations will not expire until you sit for your CFA Exam in 2021.
|Level I||Saturdays, January 9th, 2021||9:00am - 4:00pm||Approximately 13 Saturdays prior to the CFA Exam||
Online Workshop Series
Spring 2021 CFA® Review Program
- Online Workshop
- Recordings of the online instruction (accessed via the CFALA website - iOS and Android compatible)
- Full length Practice Exam
- Mentor Match
- Schweser Study Notes - 6 volumes, Quick Sheet and Practice Exam Volume 1 (e-books provided; hard copy available via Schweser just pay shipping and handling!)
- SchweserPro Online Question Bank
- Candidate Connection (CFALA Member Benefits)
- Program Pledge
- Bonus Classes
- CFALA LAB (Problem Solving Tutorials)
Full-length Practice Exam
As a tool to assist candidates in assessing their strength and weaknesses, one Saturday session of the course is dedicated a practice exam. Each candidate will receive an exam to take during the full-day session structured as a mock exam setting. At the close of the session all candidates receive the answer key for self-grading and assessment.
Each Level I candidate enrolled in the Review Program may elect to be paired with a local CFA Charterholder. The Charterholder will provide guidance and support through the exam preparation period.
Supplemental Study Materials Included
Schweser Notes and SchweserPro Question Bank (e-books) are provided to all enrolled candidates at no additional charge. A physical copy of the Schweser Notes is available to purchase once you have received access to the electronic version. Please contact Schweser directly to get your hard copy for FREE just pay shipping and handling.
Candidate Connection introduces candidates to the benefits of Society membership. Those enrolled in the Review Program will be able to attend Society events at member rates (excluding the Annual Meeting) for the period in which they are enrolled in the course. (June- December for Fall candidates/December - June for Spring candidates).
Access to recordings of all classes via the CFALA website.
IOS and Android compatible
The USC/CFALA CFA Review Program is committed to helping candidates master the Candidate Body of Knowledge and become CFA Charterholders. If you take our Review Program, and fail the CFA Exam, you may retake our review program for $500 (within a 12-month period). We will rebate 100% of your 2nd registration fee after you have retaken the CFA Exam.
Schweser Notes and Pro will not be included with the repeat level.
To use the program pledge you must complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed program pledge form to the CFALA office
- Submit failed exam results to the CFALA office (verifying you sat for the exam)
- Contact the CFALA office for a special registration link to receive the $500 price
- Sit for the exam
- Submit your 2nd exam results within 30 days of their release
Follows CFA Institute Prep Provider Guidelines. Required Disclaimer: CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by the USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program. CFA Institute, CFA® and Charter Financial Analysts® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Email email@example.com for discount codes and extended early registration.
- Membership ($150 discount): Please note that being a candidate in the CFA Program with CFA Institute does NOT mean that you are a member of CFA Institute or CFALA
- Returning Candidate ($100 discount): For candidates that have previously taken our review program.
- Decline Schweser Notes and Pro ($150 discount) Discount Code: NoSchweserSP21
- Program Pledge: Only applies to those who have taken both the exam and the review program within a 12-month cycle. Please note that Program Pledgers will NOT have access to Schweser Notes and Pro but WILL have access to Schweser's 3-Day Review.
- Extended Access: Due to the unprecedented circumstances and challenges involving the COVID-19 pandemic, your access to 2021 class recordings and presentations will not expire until you sit for your CFA Exam in 2021.
*Please note that all discounts EXCEPT the program pledge may be combined. Early Registration Rate ($300 off) expires December 18th, 2020.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount codes.
We accept the following:
If you prefer to pay by check please email email@example.com and request to pay by check. Your registration will be completed
manually and you will receive access once your check has been deposited.
Mail Check To:
CFA Society of Los Angeles
13400 Riverside Drive, Ste. 215
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellations must be received in writing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $649 non-refundable deposit, and you will be charged $100 per Saturday class that has been taught up to the day your written cancellation is received. There will be no refunds after February 19th, 2021. All class times and locations are subject to change.