Fall 2020 CFA Society Boston Practice Exam
The USC/CFALA CFA Review Program is pleased to once again offer a full-length practice exam prepared by CFA Society Boston to Southern California Candidates. Historically this has been a great tool for our area candidates as they approach the final weeks prior to the exam.
CFA Society Boston has a qualified team of over 25 question writers, their exams focus on the most recent Body of Knowledge® and test formats. The practice exam has proven to be a valuable study tool for candidates preparing for the exam.
- Full-length, properly formatted practice exam based on the 2020 Learning Outcome Statements® with both morning and afternoon sections.
- Detailed answer key with curriculum references, explanations and calculations (when appropriate).
The full-length practice exam is designed to simulate the test-taking environment you will experience when you take the CFA exam.
- 8:45am - 9:00am - Exam Instructions
- 9:00am - 12:00pm - Exam (Part 1)
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm - Lunch Break
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm - Exam (Part 2)