Fall 2019 USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program Practice Exam
The USC/CFALA CFA Review Program is pleased to once again offer a full-length practice exam prepared by CFA Society Boston to Southern California Candidates. Historically this has been a great tool for our area candidates as they approach the final weeks prior to the exam.
CFA Society Boston has a qualified team of over 25 question writers, their exams focus on the most recent Body of Knowledge® and test formats. The practice exam has proven to be a valuable study tool for candidates preparing for the exam.
- Full-length, properly formatted practice exam based on the 2019 Learning Outcome Statements® with both morning and afternoon sections.
- Detailed answer key with curriculum references, explanations and calculations (when appropriate).
*Candidates enrolled in the USC/CFALA CFA Review Program need not register. The Practice Exam is part of your curriculum and it is listed on the class schedule.
REGISTRATION FOR THE PRACTICE EXAM CLOSES NOVEMBER 1st, 2019 at 2pm.
The full-length practice exam is designed to simulate the test-taking environment you will experience when you take the CFA exam.
- 8:15am - 8:45am registration
- 8:45am - 9:00am exam instructions
- 9:00am - 12:00pm exam (part 1)
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm lunch break
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm exam (part 2)
McCarthy Way at Gate 3 ($14) - USC MAP
3501 S. Figueroa St., LA, CA 90089
Limited Street Parking is available.
We accept the following:
*Credit card payments will only be accepted through the secure online registration, and not by phone or email.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing. Cancellations/Refunds will not be accepted after November 1st, 2019 at 2pm.