CFALA Review Program Scholarships
Available for 2022
CFA Society Los Angeles’ Application Deadline: September 30th, 2021
If awarded, the recipient can apply the scholarship for one of the exams below:
- May 2022 (Level I & Level III)
- August 2022 (Level I & Level II)
- November 2022 (Level I & Level III)
- Due to the changing curriculum, CFA Society Los Angeles is unable to offer scholarships for any February Exam.
CFA Society Los Angeles Review Program Scholarship is an enrollment in the USC/CFALA CFA Review Program On-Demand Course
- Once awarded, the scholarship must be used for one of the applicable exam cycles within the scholarship year (i.e. May, August, or November).
- Approximately $600 Value
- Scholarships may be applied to the In-Person USC/CFALA CFA Review Program as a $600 credit.
- Please note that this scholarship is separate from CFA Institute and does NOT automatically enroll you in an exam. Exam registration must be done by the candidate.
CFALA Review Program Scholarship Application Process
- Required Documents:
- CFALA Review Program Application Form (Click To Download)
- College (or Highest Level of Education) Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation (may be personal, professional, or a professor)
- Please Note: Letters of Recommendation may be submitted directly to CFA Society Los Angeles. If the recommender does not wish to submit directly to the candidate, please have them email email@example.com; Subject Line: 2022 CFALA Review Program Scholarship: Full Name of Candidate
- Current CV or Resume
- Complete by September 30th, 2021.
- For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-613-1503 x 2.