Spring 2015 USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program
USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program
Preparing CFA Candidates for the June 2015 CFA® Exam
Since 1984, CFA Society Los Angeles, Inc.(CFALA), in partnership with the University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business (USC), has offered its Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) Review Program to candidates studying for all three CFA examination levels. In the spring, we offer courses for Level I, II and III candidates. For candidates preparing to take the Level I examination in December, we offer a Saturday review course in the fall. While live instruction is the cornerstone of our program, we also provide candidates with supplemental study tools including a full-length practice examination, access to recorded classroom lectures, and Schweser Notes and Pro Question Bank. The weekday and Saturday review courses provide candidates with a structured classroombased approach to preparing for the various CFA examinations. We designed our program to assist candidates with mastering the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge. Our faculty covers all disciplines on the CFA examination.
Start Dates and Times:
|Level I Weekday||January 13, 2015 (approximately 25 Tuesdays prior to the exam)||5:30pm - 8:30pm||Room
|Level I Saturday||January 10, 2015 (approximately 13 Saturdays prior to the exam)||9:00am - 4:00pm||
|Level II Saturday||January 31, 2015 (approximately 9 Saturdays prior to the exam)||9:00am - 4:00pm||Room
|Level III Saturday||January 31, 2015 (approximately 9 Saturdays prior to the exam)||9:00am - 11:00am and
11:30am - 1:30pm
Cost Members: $1349.00
Cost Non-Members: $1499.00
Candidates who sat for the December 2014 Level I CFA exam will have a 3 day window after the exam results are released to register for the program at early registration discount prices ($1049.00 - members and $1199.00 - non-members). Contact email@example.com for a coupon code and more info.
Location: University of Southern California USC Map
Parking: Parking is not included in your enrollment fee. The closest parking structure is "X" at Gate 3 on Figueroa just north of Exposition Blvd. The fee is $10 a day.
Spring 2015 Review Program Includes:
- Live Classroom Instruction
- Full length practice exam
- Mentor Program (level I only)
- Web based recordings of the classroom instruction (accessed via the CFALA website - IOS and Android Compatible)
- Schweser Study Notes - 5 volumes, Quick Sheet and Practice Exam Volume 1 (eBook version, Candidates can add on the hard copy version of the Schweser notes for $20 plus tax and shipping by ordering directly from Schweser: (888) 325-5072)
- SchweserPro Online Question Bank
- Candidate Connection (CFALA Member Benefits)
- Program Pledge
- Bonus Classes (Level I only)
- Problem Solving Session (Level II only)
- CFALA Lab (bi-monthly turtoring sessions, Level I only)
Program Pledge: The USC/CFALA CFA Review Program is committed to helping candidates master the Candidate Body of Knowledge and become CFA Charterholders. If you take our ReviewProgram, and fail the CFA Exam, you may retake our review program for $700 (within a 12-month period). We will rebate 100% of your 2nd registration fee after you have retaken the CFA Exam.
Schweser Notes and Pro will not be included with the repeat level.
To use the program pledge you must complete the following steps:
1. Submit a completed program pledge form to the CFALA office
2. Submit failed exam results to the CFALA office (verifying you sat for the exam)
3. Contact the CFALA office for a special registration link to receive the $700 price
4. Sit for the exam
5. Submit your 2nd exam results within 30 days of their release
CFA Review Program Cancellation:
Cancellations must be received in writing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . There is a $649 non-refundable deposit, and you will be charged $100 per Saturday class or $50 per study session that has been taught up to the day your written cancellation is received. There will be no refunds after February 20, 2015. All class times and locations are subject to change.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by the USC/CFALA CFA® Review Program. CFA Institute, CFA® and Charter Financial Analysts® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.